Follow along with this guide to get your Toontrack MIDI pack installed on your computer.
1. Go to www.toontrack.com.
2. Log into your Toontrack account. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one.
4. Enter the serial number that came with your purchase. The download should start automatically.
5. When the download is done, you can find the disk image mounted on your desktop if it does not automatically open. If it’s not there, navigate to your Downloads folder and double click on the file called TTxxx_(title)_MIDI_Mac.dmg.
6. Within the disk image, open the Installer.
7. When the Installer opens, follow the prompts.
8. When the installer is done, open up EZdrummer or Superior Drummer and choose your MIDI pack. When prompted to authorize, you can find your authorization code in your Toontrack account.