Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Engineer. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team at (800) 222-4700 ext. 6400, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or, you can simply complete our online support request form and we'll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
"No Hassle" Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How To Make A Return:
We're sorry your purchase didn't work out for you. To make a return, please first call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to arrange for a RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation and packaging materials
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered
Please address the package to:
RA # xxxxxx
5501 US Hwy 30 W
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Shipping label w/ RA#:Please write your RA# on the shipping label itself, not on the product box.
Wrapping materials:Use the same wrapping materials that your product came with when returning your gear to us. Please use only standard shipping tape.
Double-box items:Please double-box items so they arrive safely at our facility.
Missing original packaging:Please return item encased in its original packaging materials.
Item not double-boxed:Packages should be double-boxed to ensure safest arrival at our facility, unlike this unfortunate package.
Do not use packaging peanuts:Opt. for materials other than packaging peanuts—they're messy and we don't like them.
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to your Sales Engineer directly with any questions or concerns.
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Still have questions?
We're committed to providing you with the best shopping experience in the industry. Give us a call to learn more about our policies and services.