How do I set up the effects loop on my Eleven Rack?
- Article #1720957
- Updated on Oct 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Follow the steps below to set up your effects loop on your Eleven Rack:
- Connect the FX Loop Send to the input of your effects chain. If you are using mono effects, use only the Left/Mono send. If you are using stereo effects, use both the Left and Right sends. If you are combining mono and stereo effects, it is suggested that you put all of your mono effects at the front of the chain.
- Connect the output from your effects chain to the FX Loop Return. If you are using mono effects, use only the Left/Mono return. If you are using stereo effects, use both the Left and Right sends.
- If you are using a Rack FX unit with line level outputs, make sure the switch next to the Return jacks is set to Rack FX. If you are using instrument-level effects (such as guitar stompboxes), make sure the switch is set to Stompbox FX.
- Press and hold the Edit/Back button until the User Options screen appears.
- Turn the scroll wheel to highlight FX Loop then press the SW1 button to select it.
- Here you can control the mono/stereo behavior of the FX Loop. Set the control to Mono if you are using mono effects, Mono to Stereo if you are using effects that have mono inputs but stereo outputs, or Stereo if you are using true stereo effects.