How do I find my Sibelius 7.1 System ID and Activation ID?
- Article #1720047
- Added on Aug 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM
For new copies of Sibelius 7:
- If you purchased a boxed copy, your System ID and Activation ID will be printed on an activation card in the box.
- If you purchased a crossgrade or academic version, your System and Activation IDs will be emailed to you upon successful verification of your crossgrade or academic status.
If you’re upgrading from Sibelius 6 (or earlier) to 7.1:
- You can find your System and Activation IDs in the Your Products page when you sign into your account at avid.com.
Updating from Sibelius 7.0:
Updating from Sibelius 7.1 or Sibelius First 7.1.1:
- You can find the IDs by running Avid License Control. To do so, follow these steps:
- In Sibelius, go to File > Help and click Deactivate.
- On windows, go to the Start menu > All Programs > Avid > Avid Utilities to find the Avid License Control.
- On Mac, go to Applications > Utilities > Avid Utilities > License Control to find the Avid License Control.
- Once Avid License Control is open, click on the License Profile tab. Your Activation ID will be displayed there.
Note: as of Sibelius 7.1.3, your System and Activation IDs are now displayed on the File > Help Backstage page, so you no longer need to launch Avid License Control to find this information.