Broken, lost or stolen iLok
- Article #1718749
- Updated on Jul 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM
If your iLok has been broken, has stopped functioning correctly, or was lost or stolen, navigate over to the iLok Support Page where you can submit an RMA and recover your licenses and get a new iLok.
Before you do that, though, we suggest trying the following things:
- Download and install the current version of iLok License Manager.
- Be sure the iLok is plugged directly into your computer and not through a USB hub.
- If you’re on a Mac, open up System Profiler (Applications>Utilities>System Profiler) and click the USB category. If the iLok does not show up here (while it’s plugged in) then it is likely broken.
- If you’re running Windows, open up the Device Manager and see if the iLok shows up there. If not, it is likely broken.