Pigtronix Infinity Looper Firmware Update
Pigtronix has released a major new free firmware update for the Infinity Looper pedal. A number of new features are included in this update:
- Reverse Playback â€” loops can now play backward under footswitch control.
- Rec –> Overdub –> Play â€” after recording a loop, Infinity can now go directly into overdub mode, then directly into playback mode.
- Trails and Fade Stop Override â€” this feature lets you leave the unit in Trail or Fade mode and still come to a complete stop by double pressing the stop button
- Instant Clear â€” Undo clears the currently armed loop when one or both loops are stopped.
- Series Mode Overdub Commit â€” in Trail or Fade, in Series mode, overdubs are not lost when switching from one loop to another
- Click Killer Option â€” this adds a fast crossfade to prevent audible clicks when using sustained parts over loop boundaries.