Need to uninstall your Waves plug-ins? Below we have detailed how to uninstall Waves plug-ins manually and via the Waves Central application.
Step 1: Quit all applications.
Step 2: Run Waves Central.
Step 3: On the top menu click Install > Uninstall.
Step 4: Select the products you wish to remove, then click Uninstall.
Step 3: Waves Central uninstall menu, click to enlarge.
Step 4: Waves Central confirm uninstall, click to enlarge.
If you wish to uninstall manually, follow the instructions below.
1. Delete the Waves folder located at Macintosh HD > Applications.
2. Delete the Waves Preferences folder located at Macintosh HD > Users > Your User > Library > Preferences.
3. Delete any Waveshells from the following locations:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plug-Ins
- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components
- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > MAS
- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > VST
4. Empty Trash.
Introduction to Waves Central
When I try to download my Waves Plugins I get an error on Windows
How do I authorize my Waves software on a USB flash drive?
Am I eligible for the free Waves AAX Native updates?
Where do I get the impulse response library for my Waves IR-series reverb plug-in?