With the release of Waves Central, it is no longer necessary to uninstall waves plugins manually -Waves Central will do it for you; however, if you wish to uninstall manually, those instructions are below as well.
1. Quit all audio apps.
2. Run Waves Central.
3. On the top menu click Install > Uninstall.
4. Select the products you wish to remove, then click on the Uninstall.
If you wish to uninstall manually follow the instructions below.
1. Delete the Waves folder located at Mac HD > Applications.
2. Delete the Waves Preferences folder located at Mac HD > Users > Your User > Library > Preferences.
3. Delete any Waveshells from the following locations:
Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plug-Ins
Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components
Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > MAS
Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > VST
4. Empty Trash.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to search over 28,000 other solutions.