Scarlett Mix Control crashes when opened on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Article #1721321
- Updated on Jul 8, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Focusrite has discovered an issue with Scarlett Mix Control that causes it to crash when running on Mac OS X Mavericks. They are currently working to fix the issue.
For now, you can follow the steps below for a workaround to get Mix Control back up and running for your Scarlett interface:
- Quit Mix Control and all audio and MIDI applications including your web browser.
- Open the Activity Monitor. This can be found in Applications > Utilities.
- Look for MIDIServer (see picture below). If you don’t see it, try opening Scarlett Mix Control. It should appear.
- Click on MIDIServer so that it is highlighted.
Click on the X symbol located at the top left of the Activity Monitor.
- Once the process is stopped, Mix Control should open without issue.