If you receive this error (see image) when trying to start Pro Tools on Windows, follow the steps below to get your system up and running again.
- Click here to download the Elastic Audio Plug.zip file.
- Copy the .zip to your desktop.
- Right click on the .zip and choose Extract All.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Avid\Pro Tools\System Plug-Ins.
- Move the folder called Elastic Audio.aaxplugin from the extracted .zip folder to the folder you opened in step 4. You will be replacing a file of the same name.
- Restart Pro Tools and you should have normal functionality.