How do I install Melodyne Essential into Studio One 2?
- Article #1721240
- Updated on Nov 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
If you’re having trouble getting your copy of Melodyne Essential activated and installed for use with Studio One 2, follow the steps below. Please note that only Studio One 2 Professional gives you an unlimited license for Melodyne Essential. Studio One 2 Artist and Producer give you a trial version.
Installing Melodyne Essential
- Log into your My PreSonus account.
- Click on the My PreSonus tab and locate the My Software section.
- Click on your copy of Studio One 2.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the next page and locate the Third Party Product Keys section.
- Click here to go to Celemony’s website.
- If you haven’t already, create an account with Celemony. When they ask for your serial number, enter the Melodyne Essential Product Key that you found in step 4.
- Once your Celemony account has been created, you will be shown download links. Be sure to choose the one that corresponds to your operating system.
- A .zip file will be downloaded to your computer. When the download is complete, unzip the folder and run the setup file.
- Once Melodyne Essential is installed, you’ll need to open it in standalone mode before you can use it in Studio One 2. When it opens, it will automatically activate itself.
- Once that is done, you can quit Melodyne Essential, open Studio One 2, and begin using Melodyne Essential from within Studio One 2. You can also always use Melodyne Essential as a standalone application if you prefer.