The Pure Plate Reverb plug-in was designed to be a no-compromise version of this classic effect. Pure Plate Reverb claims to capture the sonic and mechanical nuances of the steel plate, transducers, and dampers that have been heard on iconic recordings for over half a century.
Pure Plate Reverb Plug-In Key Features:
- Models the warm, lush sound of mechanical plate reverb used on records from the ’50s to today.
- Simple control set for intuitive tone shaping.
- Low-frequency input filtering, Pre Delay, Decay, Bass and Treble Tone controls, Balance, and Dry/Wet mix.
- Artist presets from Patrick Carney (The Black Keys), Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theater) Chuck Zwicky (Prince, The Time), and more.
For the SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection, the UA team modeled every nuance of the in-console and FX G384 rackmount units, including their unique CV (control voltage) summing. By capturing all of the hardware G Bus Compressor circuit behaviors, the new SSL G Bus Compressor plug-in claims to offer the same punchy, transparent glue, and ultra-accurate stereo image of the original hardware.
The SSL 4000 G Bus Compressor Collection Key Features:
- An end-to-end circuit emulation of SSL’s 4000 G bus compressor exclusively for UAD-2 and Apollo interfaces.
- Specially tailored dynamic characteristics designed for compressing full mixes or subgroups.
- Plug-in exclusive features include SC Filter, dry/wet parallel processing and headroom for user-customizable operating level.
- Artist presets from Just Blaze (Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar), Peter Mokran (The Flaming Lips, Mary J. Blige), Ian Boxill (Prince, Tupac), and more.
- DSP-lite SSL G Bus Compressor Legacy plug-in included.