0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Microphone Month 3

MiCon Adapters

Q: I want to connect my Rode HS1 headset mic to my mixer, but it has a small connector instead of a regular XLR. How do I hook it up?

A: There are a number of different adapters from Rode that allow their MiCon-equipped mics (such as the HS1, the Lavalier, and PinMic) to connect to XLR and 1/8″ jacks, and Shure and Audio-Technica wireless systems. There’s also a MiCon extension cable available.

In this article

Share this Article