Give Your Aurora Converter USB 2.0 Connectivity
The Lynx LT-USB USB 2.0 L-slot interface outfits your Aurora 8 or 16 AD/DA converter with USB 2.0 connectivity! Perfect for on-the-go recording with your laptop rig, the LT-USB allows your Aurora converter to interface with virtually any Mac or PC computer. The LT-USB provides you with enough bandwidth for up to 16 channels of digital and analog I/O at up to 96kHz sample rates.
Lynx LT-USB USB 2.0 L-slot Interface Features:
- Manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Works with Apple and Windows PCs, including laptops, with compatible USB 2.0 receivers
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OSX
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, latency, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer
- Easily installed into Aurora converters
- One USB 2.0 400 port
- Ideal for in-studio or remote recording applications
- Full WDM implementation allows multiple channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Up to 16 channels of analog and digital I/O at 96 kHz