When you need a versatile line mixer, the new SM10 from Samson is sure to fit the bill. It features 10 channels with 1/4″ stereo line inputs (switchable +4 or -10), with a balance control on each channel. Two channels offer XLR mic inputs. There are two aux sends as well as main stereo XLR and 1/4″ line outputs. The SM10 fits in a single rackspace and has an internal power supply.
Samson SM10 Features:
- 10-channel line mixer with 1/4″ stereo inputs, 2 XLR inputs
- Balance control for each channel and switchable +4 or -10 input level
- Balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4″ line outputs
- Low-nose discrete mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- Two aux sends and two front-panel headphone outputs