PreSonus has released version 2.0.5 of Studio One 2. This free update to Studio One covers all versions on both the Mac and Windows platforms. New features include:
- Any command can now be assigned to any MIDI continuous controller message.
- Any MIDI control surface can now be used with Studio One.
- The amp models in Ampire XT have been reworked for major tonal improvements.
- Markers can now have a stop flag that halts playback.
- The new Macro Toolbar allows customizable workflow with macros that can string multiple commands into a single action. MIDI controllers can be used to trigger macros.
- The Studio One 2.0.5 manual is now available in German, Japanese, Spanish, and French.
- Much more — Studio One 2.0.5 includes over a dozen additional enhancements plus a variety of fixes.