A: All you need to do is create a multi-instrument. This is done in the Environment’s Audio layer. Just follow the directions below and you’ll be good to go.
- New Menu > Multi-Instrument
- Connect this multi object to your Instrument track where you want to plug-in Kontakt.
- Rename this multi “Kontakt 2” and click (activate) as many channels as you need. This enables those channels.
- Select the Instrument track in the Audio layer, and in the properties window, set the MIDI channel to “ALL”
- In the Arrange window, click and hold the track name, then select the Kontakt channel 1 object from the Audio list.
This track will be assigned to channel 1.
Do this for the remaining MIDI channels. (Kontakt supports up to a total of 16 channels.)