New in Stock at Sweetwater
- Universal Audio LA-610 mkII – The LA-610 mkII brings UA’s legendary vintage “all-tube” luxury sound into a modern channel-strip format, by combining the 610 mic preamp, EQ, and DI section with a T4 opto-compressor into a single 2U design with a truly ground-breaking price! For a limited time, UA is issuing a “mark II” of their famous LA-610, sporting true bypass on the compressor circuit, larger metering, improved output signal, and super-cool “Black on Black” cosmetics. The simple operation and program-dependent nature of the LA-610 mkII T4 compressor provides the same extremely musical control that has made the LA-2A such a well-loved classic for over 40 years. The LA-610 mkII packs tremendous sonic versatility and is an ideal front end for tracking with modern DAWs and for any serious project studio looking to get the UA sonic experience: real quality and character at an accessible price. If you’re looking for a sound that’s steeped in history, you must check out the LA-610 mkII for yourself!
- Line 6 LowDown LD15 – Continuing the tradition of affordable bass amps from Line 6, the LowDown LD15 delivers an incredible array of stage-perfected bass tones. While most bass combos focus on volume and clean tone, the LD15 offers four must-have effects and four killer bass amp models, which cover everything from funk to classic rock and beyond. Plus, the power amp has incredible articulation and bottom-end punch, which is ideal for studio work. LD15 amp models include:
- Clean – Inspired by the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean funk-and-fusion bass tone.
- R & B – Inspired by a 1968 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late ’60s and early ’70s clean, fat bass tones – the kind you heard on most Motown recordings.
- Rock – This model is inspired by the ’74 Ampeg SVT, a workhorse that appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide.
- Grind – As the name would suggest, this is for modern rock lovers – from Alice in Chains to Mudvayne to Rage Against the Machine. It’s based on a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT.
- TASCAM Track Pack T1 – The Track Pack T1 USB interface, microphone, headphone, and software bundle gives you the components you need to get started recording quality audio on your computer! The Track Pack T1 includes the compact US-122L USB 2.0 interface, which gives you up to 24-bit/96kHz sound quality. This interface provides two XLR inputs with phantom power, two analog line inputs, and MIDI I/O. You also get a great-sounding MC-VT1 dynamic mic, HP-VT1 headphones, and Cubase LE4 48-track audio-production software. The US-122L provides zero-latency direct monitoring, with a dedicated level control and 16 channels of MIDI I/O for use with synthesizers and for synchronization and automation with external devices. It all means that, for an amazingly low price, you have the capability to start recording on your computer right away!
In this article
Universal Audio LA-610 Mk II
Vacuum Tube Microphone/Instrument/Line Preamp with EQ and Optical Compressor
The LA-610 Mk II brings UA's legendary vintage "all tube" luxury sound into a modern channel strip format by combining the 610 mic...
- Sale Price: $1,599.00
- List Price:
- + Free Shipping
- + Free Tech Support
- + Free 2-year Warranty