Get great modeled bass tones in a portable package!
Continuing the line of bass amps from Line 6, the LowDown LD15 delivers an incredible array of stage-perfected bass tones.While most bass combos focus on volume and clean tone, LowDown LD15 offers four must-have effects and four killer bass amp models, that cover everything from funk to classic rock and beyond. Plus, the power amp has incredible articulation and bottom end punch that's ideal for studio work. For a bass combos that gives you great tone, performance, and flexibility all at an incredible price, it's the LowDown LD15.Line 6 LowDown LD15 Bass Amp at a Glance:
- Four amp models from modern to vintage
- Onboard effects
- Direct Output for recording or sending your sound to a house system
Four amp models from modern to vintage
LowDown delivers four carefully crafted amp models that can take you from modern punch to a thunderous, full-on assault! Each model automatically dials up a great sound that you can change to your liking and save into a preset using the channel memories on the front panel.
- Clean - Inspired by the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean, funk and fusion bass tone. It'll give you all the warm lows and punchy highs you need.
- R & B - Inspired by a 1968 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late 60's and early 70's clean fat bass tones. It is the kind of tone you here on most Motown recordings, as played by a pioneering young James Jamerson.
- Rock - This model is inspired by the '74 Ampeg SVT. This workhorse has appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide. And now all the tone of the 300-pound behemoth 8X10 and head is available in your combo!
- Grind - As the name would suggest, this is for modern rock lovers, Alice in Chains to Mudvayne and Rage Against The Machine. Based on a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT in addition to a direct clean bass signal mixed in, this model gives you that angry, clear and punchy aggression that takes your sound to DEFCON 1.
LowDown features a critical set of effects that no bass player should be without! You get a full time, vintage studio compressor model, and the Smart FX knob dials up three different heavyweight effects that are custom tailored for bass.
- Envelope filter - Based on a Q-Tron, this is the baddest envelope filter on the planet. This effect can be heard on tons of major funk and rock tunes.
- Octaver - Based on the EBS OctaBass, this effect produces a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a powerful new vibe to your sound.
- Chorus - Based on the much loved TC Electronics Chorus. This is the most transparent, smooth and expressive chorus for bass ever built. Using it does not reduce your low end and it's especially beautiful on fretless bass.
- Compressor - The LA-2A-style compressor is ideal for every bass player and particularly useful for the ones who play with their fingers-achieve a smooth and consistent signal at any volume.
- 15 watts
- 8-inch speaker
- 4 incredible bass amp models: Clean, R&B, Rock, and Grind
- 4 essential bass effects: 3 Smart Control FX including Envelope Filter, Octaver and Chorus; adjustable opto Compressor with LED
- 4 programmable channel memories
- Tone control features Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble and Drive knobs
- 1/4-inch instrument input
- Headphone/direct out
- 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input
- Dimensions: 10" L x 16" W x 20" H