Last week, we announced the brand-new Akai Professional MPC Renaissance and hinted that more new members of the MPC family were on the way. Today, we’ve got the MPC Studio for you to check out. The most streamlined MPC ever, the Studio is just one inch thick, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body. The same MPC software used with the MPC Renaissance works with the MPC Studio to create the ultimate portable, fully integrated production solution!
- 16 backlit MPC pads
- 4 touch-sensitive knobs
- Large LCD screen
- Classic MPC Swing
- Mac and Windows MPC software with 64-track sequencing
- 6GB sound library including all the classic MPC sounds
- Instant mapping and real-time control
- Standalone or VST/RTAS/Audio Units plug-in formats
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND file formats
Still to come from Akai, the iPad 2-compatible MPC Fly, slated to drop next week!