iPads are everywhere…and now you can even use one as your pedalboard! The iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard from Digitech harnesses the power of the iPad to create the ultimate guitar pedalboard/multieffects!
The iPad slides into the dock on the iPB-10 and enhances the user interface for the pedalboard. You can use up to 10 different pedals at once; simply drag and drop to set up the pedals and their order. Plus, you can program presets for the pedalboard and take total control over your sound using the iPB-Nexus app for the iPad. Check out these features:
- 87 pedals/effects to choose from
- 54 amp models
- 26 cabinet models
- Drag and drop footswitch assignment
- Realtime view and control over pedals
- Up to 10 pedals, one amp, and 1 cabinet can be used simultaneously.
- 14 footswitches for controlling the effects
- One footpedal for wah, volume control or expression control
- 100 pedalboard presets
- 1/4″ guitar input
- 1/4″ amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4″ external effects loop
- 1/4″ stereo output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level control
- 1/8″ headphone output
- 1/4″ external footswitch input
- Much, much more!
Whether for the gig, rehearsal, practice at home, or any other application, the iPB-10 with your iPad is a complete solution for guitar tone.