The HDpack license cards are designed to be used only with the HD iLok that’s included with an HD system (PID# ends in -600).
Attempting to authorize these cards to any other iLok is not supported and may result in authorizations being lost.
Things to check if you’re having problems authorizing any of the HDpack plug-ins:
– Verify that it is an HD iLok (PID# ends in -600)
– Verify the version of the HDpack license card to determine
which authorizations are on the card
– Verify that you are using the correct HDpack Installer CD
– Verify that current PACE InterLok drivers are in use
– Verify that the license card is inserted correctly within the iLok
when authorizing a plug-in
HDpack1, 2, or 3 license cards, version 1.0 through 4.0