How do I load instruments in East West’s PLAY engine?
- Article #1719604
- Updated on Aug 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM
The best way to load instruments into PLAY is through the Favorites window located in the lower left side of the Browser view. Within the Favorites window, do the following:
- Click the library name you want. A list of folders will be displayed to the right.
- Click on any folder to show it’s instruments and any subfolders.
- All instruments end in “.ewi.” Choose whichever instrument you want, then click the Add button. If you’re trying to replace an instrument, click Replace.
- After loading an instrument, the instrument’s graphical interface will appear.
To learn how to load multiple instruments in the same PLAY window, click here.