How do I back up my Eleven Rack presets?
- Article #1720900
- Updated on Apr 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM
If you need to back up your Eleven Rack presets to your computer, follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Eleven Rack Editor (or open the Eleven Rack Windows in Pro Tools 8-10).
- Click on the SAVE drop down menu.
- You will see two options: Save to Computer, which will save your current rig to your computer, and Save All Rigs to Computer, which will save all of your rigs to your computer.
- That’s it! When you’re ready to reload your presets into your Eleven Rack, simply choose Load from Computer from the preset drop-down menu in the Eleven Rack Window and choose the file(s) you exported.