A Quality Tube Preamp with Channel Strip Features and Digital Outputs!
The ART Voice Channel tube channel strip gives you the tools you need to put quality sound into your analog or digital recording device at optimium quality, all in one package. The Voice Channel provides Class A tube preamp quality and clean gain with an integrated dynamics processor and semi-parametric EQ, as well as a range of digital outputs for a versatile, powerful recording front-end. In addition, the EQ can be patched before or after the dynamics for added flexibility, and a separate insert jack lets you take advantage of even more routing options with the Voice Channel.ART Voice Channel Stereo Tube Channel Strip with Digital Output at a Glance:
- All-in-one solution
- Versatile processor-routing
- Range of outputs
Built to provide the ideal all-in-one input solution for analog or digital recording, the ART VoiceChannel is a true second-generation discrete Class-A tube microphone preamp capable of providing clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. An integrated fully variable powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources while the VoiceChannel's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability.
For added versatility the EQ can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor while separate insertion jacks allow you quick quiet in-line connectivity to external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp, before the EQ and dynamics processor in the signal path. Another insert patch point exists just before the A/D converters.
Range of outputs
Choose between a wide range of outputs including balanced analog output, 44.1 KHz to 192 KHz AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT and USB. Both analog and digital meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Ideal input solution for any recording application.
- Tube Microphone Preamplifier with Selectable plate Voltage and Variable Input Impedance
- Exceptional warmth and definition from proven ART Tube Preamp design
- Smooth musical sounding dynamics control including Compressor / Expander / De-Esser / Gate
- Powerful Parametric EQ selectable Pre or Post Compressor in signal path
- Flexible digital connectivity including ADAT Lite-pipe / AES/EBU / S/PDIF / TOSLink Digital Output supports 44.1 to 192 KHz Sample Rates
- USB direct-connect to computer or laptop
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec
- Boost and Cut/Frequency Band: +12 dB on each band
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 to 20:1
- Dimensions: (DWH in inches) 9.17 x 19 x 3.5
- EQ Frequency Bands: Low Frequency: 50/150 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Frequency: 100 Hz to 3kHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Frequency: 500 Hz to 15kHz continuously variable
- High Frequency: 5K/15kHz Selectable
- Equivalent Input Noise: -130 dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, A weighted
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 42kHz -1dB@96kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1kHz - less than .015% typical
- Weight: 10.5lbs/4.8kg