Not Your Typical Tremolo!
If you're into Pigtronix pedals, then you probably know by now that these guys don't do anything by halves. The Pigtronix Tremvelope is no exception. Unlike typical tremolo pedals, the Pigtronix Tremvelope locks onto the dynamics of your playing style, using a volume-triggered envelope to determine the speed and depth of its modulation. The result is a tremolo that sounds natural and that's super easy to play with. Once you dial in the Tremvelope's LFO depth, speed, and waveform, you don't have to touch a thing to get a smooth and organic effect that responds smoothly to your touch.
Acceleration and sensitivity controls let you further dial in the Tremvelope's behavior, allowing you to set how quickly the tremolo sets in and how much your playing dynamics affect the envelope speed. If you want to take even more control over the Tremvelope, you can add an expression pedal that adjusts its speed parameter, and another expression pedal that adjusts its volume and panning settings. On top of that, you can use an external trigger to fire off the envelope, opening up a huge range of modulation possibilities. From cool jazzy effects to synthy overtones to add color to your solos, the Pigtronix Tremvelope is an intensely fun pedal that lets you pull off amazing effects.Pigtronix Tremvelope Envelope-modulated Tremolo Effect Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Sine and sawtooth waveform options
- Mono or stereo output with panning control
- Switchable envelope control for LFO
- Variable envelope sensitivity and acceleration
- Speed and Depth parameters increase or decrease independently
- Trigger input for clean signal direct to Envelope and Beat Sync
- Expression pedal inputs for Speed and Vol/Pan functions
- High-fidelity analog optical circuit
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Design by David Koltai
- Pigtronix 18V DC power supply included