Get John 5's Blistering Tone at a Very Friendly Price!
The Squier J5 Telecaster solidbody electric guitar puts modern guitar icon John 5's axe in your hands! Using a custom humbucker with a ceramic magnet in the bridge position and an Alnico 5-based humbucker in the neck, the J5 Telecaster makes a great tone machine. The controls are also specially configured for John 5's style of play. Though it's perfectly capable of clean "snap," this Telecaster definitely shines when it's time to crank up and cut loose. Now you can wreak your own guitar havoc with the formidable J5 Telecaster!
Squier J5 Telecaster Signature Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Hot pickups, custom controls
- This guitar is built for power
- It's a Tele, and then some
Hot pickups, custom controls
The custom-designed humbucking pickups use a special dual-volume setup with the bridge pickup control in the front position and the neck pickup control in the back position (John 5 prefers this setup because he spends much time giving the bridge pickup a workout). Rapid toggling the upper-bout three-way pickup switch gives you 5's signature "kill" effect by turning off the neck pickup volume and leaving the bridge control full up.
This guitar is built for power
This unusual Telecaster produces high-octane tone and output for great modern sounds. A sizzling bridge humbucker uses a ceramic magnet, while the custom neck humbucker has Alnico 5 magnet material. You also get a three-way pickup selector switch and distinctive chrome hardware.
It's a Tele, and then some
Based on a classic Tele design, the heart of the J5 Telecaster is an instantly recognizable alder body, a one-piece maple neck with a very comfortable modern C shape, master volume and master tone controls, and a rosewood fingerboard. This axe also features die-cast tuning machines, a 6-saddle Tele humbucker bridge, and a bound top and back.
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, C shape, (gloss polyester finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius
- No. of frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pickups: Custom humbucker with ceramic magnet (bridge); Custom humbucker with Alnico 5 magnet (neck)
- Controls: Two master volume
- Bridge: 6-saddle humbucker bridge
- Machine heads: Die-cast
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply stainless steel
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Width at nut: 1.650"
- Matching black painted headstock
- Bound top and back
- Toggle switch mounted on upper bout
- Chrome switch tip
- Dot position inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, nickel-plated steel (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042)
The Squier J5 Telecaster solidbody electric guitar merges a classic design and rocking modern features!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.