Big Bass Tones in a DI
Add killer bass tones to any rig or stage with the Tech 21 VT Bass DI pedal. This robust DI pedal features a blend control to dial in the perfect amount of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry. A bite switch adds punch to your treble while tightening up the low end. Perfect for stage and studio, the VT Bass DI sports a 1/4-inch, XLR, and parallel outputs for flexible use. A character controls takes you from old-school tube amps to modern rock rigs.
Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass DI at a Glance:
- Flexible preamp controls let you sculpt the tone you need
- SansAmp technology, built-in speaker emulation
- Proven technology, great products
Tech 21's SansAmp circuitry lets you dial in everything from classic bass amp sound to modern bass rigs. Use the VT Bass DI's character knob to conjure up fat, classic rigs that fill the low end of any recording or gig. Add rock 'n roll grit to your tone with a twist of the drive knob. The Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass DI lets you blend your original signal and your new tailored sound easily with the built-in blend control.SansAmp technology, built-in speaker emulation
Being a genuine SansAmp, the Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass DI pedal is far more than just a stompbox. The VT Bass DI can be used as a standalone bass preamp to drive a power amp, a studio mixer, or a PA system, with the rich SansAmp cabinet emulation that sounds huge - even straight into a computer soundcard. Or plug The SansAmp VT Bass DI pedal into your bass rig to take your tone somewhere special.Proven technology, great products
Since the first SansAmp was unleashed back in 1989, Tech 21's has developed an impressive line of products to cover every application. Each SansAmp product is still hand-built in the USA using the best possible materials and exclusive components, such as our smooth custom actuators which are licensed to other major manufacturers. Tech 21's range of products are developed with a critical ear for tonal perfection and an open ear to our customers' needs.
Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass DI Features:
- Powerful bass DI with multiple outputs
- SansAmp circuitry lets you dial in everything from classic bass amp sound to modern bass rigs
- Use as a stompbox, preamp, or standalone recording tool
- Six level, tone, and drive-shaping controls (level, mid, character, drive, low, and high knobs)
- All-metal chassis is extremely rugged and dependable