The Super-reliable Snare Stand You Need!
The Pearl S-1030 snare stand gives you the road-worthy ruggedness common to the entire 1030 series lineup. Sturdy, silent, and totally adjustable, the S-1030 is perfect for both stage and studio work. Its die-cast pipe joints are built to withstand years of punishment, and its newly designed Trident Tripod Base and double-braced legs provide rock-solid stability. Oversized rubber feet keep your snare firmly in place, whereas Pearl's GyroLock tilter lets you position your snare exactly where you need it. What's more, the new Air Suspension Rubber tips promote increased resonance from your snare. Find out for yourself why Sweetwater loves the Pearl S-1030 snare stand!
Pearl S-1030 Snare Stand Features at a Glance:
- Rock-solid, noise-free snare stand that's perfect live and in the studio
- GyroLock tilter lets you position your snare drum exactly where you want it
- Air Suspension Rubber arm tips lock your snare firmly in place
- Robust die-cast pipe joints easily stand up to years of abuse
- Durable double-braced legs keep your snare firmly planted
- Butterfly Nut makes snare basket adjustments easy
- Oversized rubber feet keep your snare from running away, no matter how hard you play
- Adjustable height ranges from 18.50" to 25.98"
- Accommodates snare drums between 10" and 16" in diameter