Get Noise Out of Your Tracks!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Get rid of troubling noise with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in. This restoration-favorite tool features advanced algorithms for helping you get rid of unwanted, for good. There are separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove sections for an intuitive workflow. And with a effective automatic, freeze, and manual modes, you have a lot of control over just what sort of noise you remove, making sure what's supposed to be there stays there. Previously only available in the first-class Sonnox Restore bundle, the power of DeNoiser is now available solo for RTAS, VST and AU use.Sonnox - a heritage of no-compromise excellence
The Sonnox design team traces its roots back to the development of the legendary Oxford OXF-R3 recording console of the 1990s, which found a home in leading studios worldwide. As audio production shifted towards digital workstations, the OXF-R3 sparked a series of software developments starting with the Oxford EQ and Dynamics plug-ins. In short order, the expanding Oxford Plug-in family garnered a reputation among top engineers for their no-compromise sonic excellence and intuitive user interfaces.Sonnox DeNoiser Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Audio processing and restoration plug-in
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold/reduction controllable in frequency bands using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- Mac/PC, RTAS, VST or AU