Make Your Amplifier Scream
You can't argue that octave and fuzz effects don't go hand in hand, and you get both in the electro-harmonix Octavix fuzz/octave pedal. Whether your guitar has single-coil or humbucking pickups, you can coax a wide range of vintage fuzz effects from the Octavix. Guitarists at Sweetwater especially dig the switchable 9V/24V operation - at 9V the Octavix sounds like a vintage fuzz unit, while 24V operation serves up a tighter sound with a fatter octave effect. Once you plug in and turn up, it's hard not to sound like a rock icon with the ehx Octavix pedal.
Electro-harmonix Octavix Fuzz/Octave Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Fuzz and octave effects with controls for volume, boost, and octave
- Switchable 9V/24V operation for two distinct voicings
- Wide-ranging effects from smooth, sagging vintage fuzz to tight, punchy modern tone
- Use it to distort a clean channel, or send an overdriven amp into the red zone
- True bypass for maximum signal integrity