Old-school Analog in a Futuristic Keyboard!
Looking for a stage-ready classic analog synth that won't break the bank? Check out the Mopho Keyboard by Dave Smith Instruments! The Mopho Keyboard gives you 32 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys as well as Dave Smith's killer Mopho (MOnoPHOnic) module, for a small-format synth with a huge analog sound. Just like the original Mopho sound module, the Mopho Keyboard gives you an analog playground that includes a pair of oscillators, a classic Curtis filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole), a set of analog VCAs, three envelope generators, and two sub-octave generators. With a Mopho keyboard, you can easily create blistering leads and crushing basses, or you can grab the audio from another source and generate mind-blowing effects.
If you're just getting into analog synthesis, the Mopho Keyboard is a perfect place to start. It gives you all of the basic old-school analog controls at an unbeatable price. Its array of parameter control switches includes encoders that are assignable per program for optimum performance control and excellent hands-on analog feel. But the Mopho Keyboard goes far beyond the reaches of a traditional analog synth, giving you enough extra functions and expansion capabilities to keep redefining your creative limits. One of the Mopho Keyboard's coolest functions is its "Push It" button. It's a manual trigger that lets you play a specific note or latch notes and sequences. It can also step through a sequence to play short melodic lines.
The Mopho Keyboard goes beyond the digitally controlled 100%-analog signal path of the Mopho module, offering you MIDI over USB to make DAW integration a snap. And for the ultimate live experience, you can use the Mopho Keyboard's Poly Chain to combine it with Tetra, Prophet '08, or other Mopho modules to create the ultimate polyphonic analog tone machine! In fact, all you need is a single Tetra module to turn the modest Mopho into a super-powerful 5-voice synth. So, if you're looking for the perfect gateway into analog synthesis, you need a system that can keep up with you — you need a Mopho Keyboard from Dave Smith Instruments!Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Keyboard Analog Synthesizer Features at a Glance:
- 2-1/2 octaves (32 notes) of full-sized keys
- Semi-weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- 25 knobs (15 potentiometers, 10 rotary encoders) and 20 switches
- Pitch and mod wheel
- 100%-analog signal path with the stability of digital control
- 2 oscillators
- 1 classic Curtis lowpass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole)
- Analog VCAs
- 3 envelope generators (ADSR plus delay)
- 2 sub-octave generators (one octave down and two octaves down)
- External audio input with feedback
- Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer (one sequence per program)
- Fully programmable
- 384 programs
- MIDI I/O: USB, MIDI input, MIDI output/throughput
- Analog I/O: Poly Chain output, audio input, audio output, headphone output
- Sustain and Expression Pedal inputs
- Dimensions: 18.7" L x 11.1" W x 3.5" H
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.