An Ultra-Portable MICRO CUBE Built for Bass Players!
The Roland MICRO CUBE BASS RX compact bass guitar amplifier packs a great-sounding modeling bass amp into a battery-powered package! Using Roland's proprietary FFP technology and a lightweight enclosure, the MICRO CUBE BASS RX also includes onboard stereo power amps, four 4" speakers, eight COSM amp models, six digital effects, and a built-in tuner. There's also a Rhythm Guide function, an aux input for playing along with your MP3 or CD player, and even a headphone out that doubles as a direct recording output on the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
Roland MICRO CUBE BASS RX Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Battery-operated bass amp
- Efficient at home and beyond
- Recording output
Battery-operated bass amp
With the new MICRO CUBE BASS RX, Roland pioneers a battery-operated bass modeling amplifier featuring Roland's proprietary FFP technology packed into a lightweight and indestructible box, making it a dream come true for bass players everywhere.
Efficient at home and beyond
Thanks to the custom speakers and new amp technology featuring Roland's proprietary drivers, this amp is extremely efficient, making it the perfect amp to use when practicing at home. Since the MICRO CUBE BASS RX amp can run on battery or AC power, you can take it virtually anywhere.
The dual-purpose headphones/recording output allows you to plug-in a set of headphones for private practice sessions, or connect directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate and simple signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
- Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4" speakers
- 8 COSM amps, 6 digital effects, and a chromatic tuner built in
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo aux input for CD/MP3 players and a headphones/recording out
- Battery driven (6 AA, maximum 13-hour continuous use)
- AC adaptor included
- Compact enclosure with carrying strap