A stellar EQ from A-Designs!
A-Designs has had a string of hits in recent years with a handful of stellar preamps and EQs that harken back to when sound reigned supreme. Their latest offering is the HM2EQ, affectionately known as the Hammer. The Hammer is a dual mono, 3-band EQ loaded with a warm, musical, and highly transparent sound with a clean, airy high end. After two years in the making and extensive Beta Testing, with such notables as Dylan Dresdow, Tony Shepperd, Ronan Chris Murphy, Dean Landon and many more, the Hammer is ready for the real world.A-Designs HM2EQ "The Hammer" Features:
- Tube/hybrid dual mono design
- Continuously variable boost and cut controls but fixed frequency settings
- Broad shaping EQ across many octaves
- Very low noise floor
- Hi-cut at 8khz
- Lo-cut at 84Hz
- Suitable for high end applications.
- Output Tube: 12AT7 tube, transformerless
- In/out switch on each channel
- Gain: +12dB
- Cut: -12dB