A Premium Interface for Your Pro Tools|HD Rig!
The next generation of Pro Tools|HD is here! The HD I/O from Avid picks up where the 192 I/O left off, offering improved fidelity and lower latency than its predecessor. Avid also endowed the HD I/O with a slick, soft-knee analog limiter. This dynamics processor, named Curv, catches fast transients, letting you track hotter. No amount of processing power can muscle past poor A/D conversion or clipping. The HD I/O manages both tasks for you, and it handles them beautifully. This version of the HD I/O is equipped with 16 channels of analog I/O.
Avid HD I/O 16 x 16 Analog Pro Tools|HD Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- High-performance AD/DA converters
- Redesigned analog section with state-of-the-art filtering and design
- Power supply improves noise performance and jitter
- Lower latency
- Updated digital card
- 192kHz AES/EBU and S/PDIF single-wire
- ADAT S/MUX II and S/MUX IV (enclosure and expansion card)
- "Curv" analog limiting circuitry on input
- 16 analog inputs (using DB-25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB-25)
- Additional digital I/O: two channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192kHz single-wire), two channels of S/PDIF I/O, eight channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)