Pearl's 930 Series: Stands You Can Trust!
The Pearl H-930 hi-hat stand is a member of Pearl's award-winning 930 Series of hardware. Like the other gear in the 930 Series, the H-930 is designed to withstand serious punishment (just what you need from a good hi-hat stand). The double-braced H-930 features a direct-pull chain drive, a standard clutch, and extra-large non-slip rubber feet. Also onboard are die-cast pipe joints with memory stop locks, as well as SureStruts and Pearl's Trident design tripod with swivel function. You can trust your hi-hat to the rugged Pearl H-930.
Pearl H-930 Hi-hat Stand Features at a Glance:
- Direct-pull drive
- Standard clutch
- Die-cast pipe joints with stop locks for memory positioning
- Demon-style long footboard
- Trident-design tripod with swivel function
- SureStruts to prevent lateral wobble and squeaks
- Extra large non-slip rubber feet
- No-rattle tubes