An Ultra-Harmonizer with FireWire Connectivity!
The H8000FW is a mammoth effects processor, offering nearly 1,600 classic Eventide presets with expanded analog and digital I/O. Audio engineers now have the ability to easily utilize the sheer processing power of the H8000 with any computer-based recording platform using a direct, high-speed FireWire connection. The H8000FW builds upon the success of the Ultra-Harmonizer effects processor platform by uniting all the prized features and functions into one definitive unit that is capable of interfacing directly with a computer-based recording system. With direct access to 24-bit dynamic processing and more than 1,600 built-in Eventide preset algorithms, you can rely on the H8000FW to deliver an entire spectrum of effects without taxing any processing power from your CPU. The H8000FW features Monolithic Tandem, which allows both processors to operate together, facilitating large complex algorithms, including 5.1 reverb and effects or up to eight channels of discrete processing.
Eventide H8000FW Ultra-Harmonizer Features:
- FireWire connection to computer DAWs
- Eight channels of AES/EBU, ADAT and stereo S/PDIF at 24-bit
- Stereo XLR and TRS inputs
- MORE processing power than Eventide's Orville!
- New search engine for easier preset sorting
- Monolithic Tandem - Allows one large algorithm to run using two DSP chips, providing you with a TON of processing power
- 1,800 programs
- MIDI, BPM, and Tap Tempo lock