Strike Gold With The Eureka Channel Strip!
The Eureka channel strip features a Class A transformer-coupled mic preamp with variable impedance as well as a saturation knob for tube saturation emulation.PreSonus Eureka Channel Strip at a Glance:
- Channel strip with full-featured compressor
- Includes 3-band EQ
- Handles mic, line, and instrument sources
- Digital option turns Eureka into DAW front end!
The Eureka sports a compressor with variable threshold, attack, release and gain makeup. It offers a soft knee compression mode, as well as a highpass filter on the sidechain for frequency dependent compression, which is useful for de-essing and other frequency specific compression applications.
The Eureka, complete with an audio transformer on the input stage, offers a fully-parametric three-band EQ with overlapping bands and switchable staging for the EQ and compressor, enabling you to swap the order of the EQ and compression.
The Eureka has instrument, line and microphone inputs as well as switchable gain reduction for the VU meter, dual outputs (TRS and XLR) that can be used simultaneously and an optional digital output card capable of up to 24-bit 96khz output on AES/EBU or S/PDIF. In addition, the unit has a 48-volt phantom power unit with an 80Hz rumble filter, a -20dB pad, a phase inversion button and balanced send and return jacks for inserting outboard gear.Digital connection for the Eureka!
Turn the Eureka into a digital front end for your DAW! With the optional AD192 card, the ultra flexible Eureka becomes even more powerful by adding high-quality digital output to a professional recording channel with microphone input impedance selection, tube simulation, variable compressor and ultra smooth three band parametric EQ.PreSonus Eureka Preamp Features:
- Award-winning Class A transformer-coupled mic preamp
- Variable impedance -- especially useful for ribbon microphones
- Saturation knob for tube saturation emulation
- 48V Phantom power
- 80Hz rumble filter
- -20dB pad
- phase inversion button
- Full featured compressor: variable threshold, attack, release, ratio, gain makeup
- Hi pass filter on the sidechain -- allows for de-essing and other frequency specific compression applications
- Soft knee compression mode
- Fully parametric three band equalizer with overlapping bands
- Switchable staging for the EQ and compressor -- place the compressor before the EQ or vice-versa
- Gain Reduction or Output metering for VU meter (switchable)
- Balanced Send and Return Jacks for Inserting Outboard Gear
- Instrument, line and microphone input
- Dual outputs: TRS and XLR. Both can be used simultaneously