Premium-quality EQ with Classic Sound!
The Great River Electronics EQ-2NV is a 2-channel digitally-controlled, analog-driven equalizer that has a topology similar to that of vintage 1081/1083 models. Modern improvements enable the newly designed Class A, discrete single-ended amplifier in the EQ-2NV to add greater clarity and dynamic range to the musicality and control of the vintage 108x models. The EQ-2NV has been specifically designed to work with Great River NV Series microphone preamplifiers' patch loop to offer greater flexibility in both tracking and mixing environments.
The front panel input selector and sensitivity switch offers the option of using the EQ-2NV's balanced bridging transformer coupled input with a range from +8dbm to -20dbm or the companion NV Series preamplifiers' patch loop signal. When connected via the NV Series preamplifier patchpoint, the microphone and DI inputs are fully functional, as well as the level control, metering and "big iron" of the NV Series preamplifier output amplifier. The EQ-2NV also has a discrete Class A balanced output stage, which allows it to function as a complete stand-alone device.Great River Electronics EQ-2NV Equalizer Features:
- 2-channel analog EQ with digital control
- Discrete, Class A design
- Internal low-noise power supply
- 110 or 220 volt operation
- Balanced line in, balanced line out
- Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm
- Four bands independently enabled
- +/-15db boost/cut
- 3rd order highpass filter
- Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
- Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
- Hardwire bypass of equalizer section
- 2 year warranty with registration