Drive Your Bass with This Programmable DI Box!
Tech 21, the SansAmp people, have come up with the Programmable Bass Driver DI, a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can't get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, the Bass Driver DI offers three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. It's that simple. Three of your favorite tones - to go!Tech 21 Programmable Bass Driver DI Features:
- 3-channel programmable DI box especially for bass instruments
- Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level controls
- Go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board
- While larger than other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag
- Actual size is 7.25" L x 5" W x 2" H.
- Roadworthy all-metal construction, yet weighs a mere 25 oz.
- Operable with a 9-volt alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and also phantom powerable