A Condenser Mic That's Punchy and Clean!
The AT4041 outperforms mics twice its price! Its warm, delicate, sweet sound makes recordings spring to life. It's ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snares.
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast
- Smooth, extended frequency response, high output and very high SPL capability
- Transformerless design for low self-noise
- Switchable highpass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- 100 ohms impedance
- Element - fixed-charge, permanently polarized capacitor
- Polar Pattern - cardioid
- Dynamic range, typical - 121dB, 1kHz at max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio, typical - 70dB
- Requires +48V phantom power