Your New Go-to Parametric EQ
Put the dbx 530 parametric EQ in your 500 series rack and you'll soon find yourself using it on every project, and possibly every track. You have full parametric control over three bands, which overlap with each other for creative sound-sculpting potential. Engineers at Sweetwater dig the "infinite notch" mode which allows you to turn any band into a notch filter for extreme attenuation of problem frequencies. The "In" switch lets you quickly A/B your sculpted sound with the dry source. Your 500 series rack needs a reliable EQ that consistently works well on any source, and that's what you get with the dbx 530 module.
dbx 530 Parametric EQ 500 Series Module Features at a Glance:
- 3-band fully-parametric EQ module for 500 series racks
- High and Low bands can be switched between peak and shelf EQ curves
- Boost or cut each band up to 15dB
- Overlapping frequency ranges allow more extreme sound shaping
- Infinite Notch mode allows for extreme attenuation of problem frequencies