The Tracker MT16 transforms your live audio into fully editable 24-bit multitrack files, ready for post production. It easily connects to your JamHub studio (or other mixer) and records seven stereo sections while giving your bandmates independent monitor mixes for a studio-grade recording experience. It saves to an SD card, wirelessly connects to the Internet, and automatically uploads your files to BandLab. Cool!
JamHub Tracker MT16 Features:
- Compact audio capture and conversion device and multitrack uploader
- 24-bit converters create individual .WAV files for each input channel
- Automatically uploads your multitrack files to BandLab (the shared cloud recording studio)
- Saves everything onto an SD card before upload
- USB connection for drag-and-drop to your computer