Few recording engineers ever get to own all of the microphones or preamps they’d like to have, but with the Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone System, getting your hands on the sounds you want has never been as easy or as affordable. The system includes two extremely transparent microphones and a sonically neutral preamp and converter. Coupled with Slate’s amazing new VMS modeling software, this gear puts a world-class mic locker in your recording rig.
Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone System Features:
- A hybrid microphone and preamp modeling system that gives you access to virtually any signal path tone you can imagine
- System includes two extremely transparent and totally flat microphones, the large-diaphragm ML1 and the small-diaphragm ML2
- Totally neutral VMS Dual Preamp Converter ensures minimal coloration, giving you a clean slate for preamp modeling
- VMS plug-in software lets you completely change the tonal characteristics of your recording, even after the fact
- Choose from a massive collection of classic vintage mic and preamp models as well as unique models for advanced recording techniques