Propellerhead have announced Reason 6! The latest version of the software will be released in September, but there is a public beta going on right now. And, if you purchase an existing version of Reason now, there are many upgrade paths available to you — so there’s no reason (sorry) to wait to order!
Important changes in Reason 6:
- Reason and Record have been combined into one application — now you can do all your audio recording, production, mixing, and mastering work right inside of Reason.
- Pulverizer distortion
- Alligator gate effect
- The Echo multi-delay
- Neptune pitch correction and voice synth
- Built-in Line 6 guitar and bass amp modeling with improved sound bank
- Works with any audio interface
- Integrated support for new Propellerhead Balance audio interface
- 64-bit support
- Better ReWire handling through individual outs on each channel
- Numerous workflow enhancements
- Expanded Factory Sound Bank
- Easy file export from Mixer channels for importing into the DAW of your choice
- Large recordng meter overlay
- Tons and tons more!