Our ongoing coverage of newly arrived Peavey products continues!
- PR-12P – Bi-amplified powered PA system speaker with 270 watts dynamic power, DDT compression, 12″ heavy-duty woofer, RX 14 1.4″ titanium compression driver and molded-in horn.
- QW-3F – Three-way PA speaker can handle up to 2,000 watts (or 4,000 watts peak) and comes with a Pro Rider 15″ woofer, RX22 two-inch titanium compression driver and one 6.5″ mid-frequency driver coupled to a CH 746qt H/MF horn with 75 x 40 dispersion.
- QW Monitor – Full-range or bi-ampable two-way floor monitor with Pro Rider 15″ woofer, 4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver with ferrofluid coupled to a CH 942qt conical horn.
- Classic 50/410 – Originally launched in 1991, this is Peavey’s take on the 4 x 10 tweed guitar amp design with 50 watts of fan-cooled, tube-driven power, normal and bright inputs, 3-band EQ, presence control, reverb, and effects loop.
- SP4 – Quasi-3-way, full-range, bi-ampable sound reinforcement system with RX 22 compression driver and two 15″ BWX Black Widow woofers. Features patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology.
- QW 118 – Shake the room with this massive sub with one Low Rider 18″ woofer with Kevlar impregnated cone and 4″ voice coil. Handles 1,600 watts program, 3,200 watts peak.
- Feedback Ferret II – Sixteen precise digital filters pin down exact problem frequencies and eliminate feedack on each of its two channels. With balanced I/O and an internal power supply.
- ValveKing 212 – New, all-tube guitar amp combines boutique features and hot-rodded tones. One-hundred watts into 12″ ValveKing speakers, with two footswitchable channels, independent 3-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel.