Universal Audio’s Apollo 16 combines the plug-in processing power of their UAD-2 QUAD technology with 16 channels of pristine analog I/O and Thunderbolt expansion support. This interface lets you track, mix, and master with world-class, ultra-low-latency UAD-2 plug-ins in nearly any DAW. What’s more you can combine two Apollo units to create an even more impressive production system.
Universal Audio Apollo 16 FireWire/Thunderbolt Interface Features:
- 16 channels of pristine analog I/O via convenient DB25 connections
- UAD-2 QUAD plug-in processing power lets you mix and track with near-zero latency
- Includes UA’s Analog Classics plug-in bundle, a fantastic suite of classic studio gear models
- Optional Thunderbolt connectivity expansion lets you achieve even faster throughput
- Combine two Apollo interfaces for even greater plug-in power and I/O