Moog unveiled the latest in their long line of super-cool synths at this year’s Moogfest: Subsequent 37 CV. Based on the super-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition, Subsequent 37 CV ups the ante with new sounds, more power, and for the modular/Eurorack lovers out there, four assignable control voltage outputs and two assignable gate outs! With a stunning new look featuring aluminum end panels inset with North American hardwood and earth-shaking Moog sounds, the analog Subsequent 37 CV brings together great looks; rugged design; and fat low end, rich mids, and cutting highs, with extended control capabilities for interfacing with Eurorack and other synth and processing modules and gear.
- Limited Edition: only 2,000 will be made
- Includes all SUB 37 Tribute Edition controls and features
- Filter re-voicing for classic sound with additional harmonic saturation and compression
- Unique styling
- New presets
- Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- Wider range and dirtier MultiDrive
- More headroom in the Mixer (double the Sub 37 Tribute Edition!) for better sound in Duo mode
- Four assignable CV outs
- Two assignable Gate outs
- Upgraded 37-note lightweight velocity-sensitive keybed with fast action and aftertouch
- High-power headphone output for cuing sounds in even the loudest venues
Only 2,000 of these incredible synthesizers will be made, and they’re sure to go fast. Don’t delay, contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for full details and to place your order today!