The Tracker MT16 transforms your live audio into editable 24-bit multitrack files, ready for mixing. This compact recorder connects to your mixer (or JamHub studio) and records seven stereo sections while giving your bandmates independent monitor mixes for a studio-grade recording experience. It saves to an SD card, wirelessly connects to the Internet, and automatically uploads your multitrack files to BandLab.
JamHub Tracker MT16 Features:
- Eight onboard 1/4″ inputs (6 mono, 2 stereo)
- 24-bit converters create individual .WAV files for each input channel
- Automatically uploads all your multitrack files to BandLab
- Saves everything onto an SD card before upload
- USB connection for drag-and-drop to your computer