The Lynx Hilo reference analog-to-digital/digital-to-analog converter has only been shipping for a little over a month, but the company is already following through with their promise to constantly upgrade and augment its performance!
- A Mono function.
- Overload indicators.
- The ability to play audio files directly from an iPad.
- A change in how Hilo handles the return to the Meters page.
- An additional way to recall stored scenes.
- Power Up State for use in a rack or studio that uses a single switch to turn on the power to everything connected.
- Headphone “jack sense,” which detects the presence of a plug in the headphone jack. When no plug is detected the associated rotary control defaults to monitor output level.
- Support for playback of eight channels of ADAT-format audio via the optical output. S/MUX is supported for sample rates up to 192kHz.
- “About Hilo” in the Info page with serial number information.
Visit the Lynx Downloads page for more information.