0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Spring Clearance

Footswitch Extension

Q: I have a footswitch that connects using a TRS cable, but the cable is too short. Is it okay to use a regular headphone extension cable (female to male) to extended it?

A: Yes, if the footswitch’s cable is not detachable, a TRS extension cable, such as a headphone extension cable, should work fine. If it is detachable, you could simply use a longer TRS-TRS cable.

Share this Article